Troia may refer to:
- Troy, an archaeological site in Çanakkale Province, Marmara
- Tura, Egypt, a town in Cairo Governorate
- Troia, Apulia, a ''comune'' in the Province of Foggia
- Tróia Peninsula, a peninsula in Setúbal District, Alentejo
- Donna Troy, a character in the American comic series ''DC Comics''
- Troia, a German board game
- Troia, a town in the Japanese video game ''Final Fantasy IV''
- Troia Base, a level in the Japanese video game ''Mega Man X8''
- , a Beat generation memoir by Bonnie Bremser, wife of Beat poet Ray Bremser