You are here: Webwiki > foodnetwork.ca

Foodnetwork.ca - Food Network Canada | Easy Recipes & How To Cook Guides - TV Schedules (No review yet)

Goto Food­net­work.ca
Popularity:
(Rank # 7,504)

Language: english

Food Network Canada - your source for the best and easy chicken and dinner recipes, how to cook and recipes for cookies, bread, pasta and Chili recipes, watch Food Network Canada Online, video recipes, TV shows and schedules.

Keywords: Food Network Canada Recipes Recipe Chicken Watch

Category: Social Networks and Internet


Reviews and ratings of Foodnetwork.ca

There are no reviews yet.

Content and keywords

(c) Foodnetwork.caFood Network is a television specialty channel that airs both one-time and recurring programs about food and cooking. Scripps Networks Interactive owns 70 percent of the network, with Tribune Company controlling the remaining 30 percent. read more

Foodnetwork.ca presents an article about a specific topic.

Important and popular websites

Important pages are Menu, Shows and Full Episodes. In the following table you'll find the 10 most important pages of Foodnetwork.ca:

# Description URL of the website
1. Menu /
2. Shows /shows/
3. Full Episo­des /video/
4. Reci­pes /reci­pes/
5. Schedu­le /schedu­le/
6. Con­tests /con­tests/
7. Wine Beer & Spi­rits /wine-beer-spi­rits/
8. Holi­days /holi­days/
9. Ba­king /baking/
10. Restau­rants /dining-out/

Technical information

The web server with the IP-address 143.204.202.123 used by Foodnetwork.ca is owned by Software Editing Corporation and is located in Wilmington, USA. This web server runs a few other websites, mostly in the english language.

The content management system WordPress is used. The HTML pages were created with the latest standard HTML 5. Due to the robot information on the webpage, the following actions by webcrawlers are not allowed: using the description of the website from the Yahoo directory and using the description of the website from the Open Directory project. All other actions by webcrawlers are allowed.

Information about the server of the website

IP address:143.204.202.123
Server provider:Software Editing Corporation
Number of websites:4 - more websites using this IP address
Best-known websites:Foodnetwork.ca (particularly well-known), Capodimontesorrento.com (a bit known)
Language distribution:100% of the websites are english

Technical information about the technology of the website

Webserver software: CloudFront
Cms-Software:WordPress
Load time: 0.05 seconds (faster than 99 % of all websites)
HTML version:HTML 5
Robot information:noodp,noydir
Filesize:93.21 KB (404 recognized words in text)

Safety and classification

The website doesn't contain questionable content. It can be used by kids and is safe for work.

Attribute Classification
Google Safebrowsing
Safe
Safe for children
100%
Safe for work
100%
Webwiki rating
No ratings
Server location
 USA, Wilmington
Trustworthy 85%
Disclaimer: The classification is based on the automatic analysis of public information, ratings and customer reviews. All information is provided without warranty.
For webmasters:
Add a Webwiki button with the current rating to your website!

Similar websites

  • Foodnetwork.com - Food Net­work - Easy Reci­pes, Healthy Ea­ting Ideas and ..

  • Ifood.tv - IFood.tv | Best Vi­deo Reci­pes and Coo­king Shows

  • Foodnetwork.co.uk - Food Net­work UK | TV Chan­nel | Easy Reci­pes, TV Shows ..

  • Epicurious.com - Epicu­rious.com: Reci­pes, Me­nus, Coo­king Ar­ticles & ..

  • Seriouseats.com - Se­rious Eats: The Destina­tion for Deli­cious | Se­rious ..